Podcasts are one of my primary forms of entertainment and education. I’m often asked what I listen to, especially for health information. In no particular order, here are some of my favorites. These span the board from in the weeds conversations on human physiology to broader topics like mindset, relationship, and spirituality, because these all play a role in happiness and quality of life.
The overarching theme is optimizing human performance and designing a life worth living.
With so many podcasts out there, and new ones coming out daily, I’m certain I’ve left many great ones off the list. Post your favorites in the comments.
- The Genius Life with Max Lugavere
- The Rich Roll Podcast
- Rewild Yourself with Daniel Vitalis
- Ben Greenfield Fitness
- Revolution Health Radio with Chris Kresser
- Natural MD Radio with Aviva Romm
- Mind Pump
- High Intensity Health
- The Model Health Show with Shawn Stevenson
- Making Sense with Sam Harris
- FoundMyFitness with Rhonda Patrick
- The Joe Rogan Experience
- The Tim Ferriss Show; Tribe of Mentors
- Aubrey Marcus Podcast
- Where Should We Begin? with Ester Perel
- On Being with Krista Tippet
- School of Greatness with Lewis Howes
- Impact Theory with Tom Bilyeu
- The Tony Robbins Podcast
- Balanced Bites Podcast